Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Book's New Home!

My book, "The Adirondacks that are the Other Half of Me" has a newly designed, wonderfully colorful, interactive, and easily accessible, new home...

My website, www.marypaladin.com has been given a complete and well needed update! I am thrilled with its appearance and cannot be happier in the timeframe in which it was done. Being a bit of a stickler when it comes to what I want as the representation of my work I am extremely particular; the young man that designed it did a great job. Thanks, Aaron (of Branded Designs Inc)!

Available for viewing on the site is my portfolio, which has many samples of Adirondack-inspired watercolors, murals, and giftware. Many of the watercolors have prints that are available for purchase there.

I hope you will take a moment to check it out; drop me a note, I love to get mail and will assuredly respond! The writer in me cannot refrain plus...I love to hear from fellow "Adirondackers"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment